Top 4 Reasons to Invest in Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry can slightly enhance or completely transform your smile. From teeth whitening to dental bridges, cosmetic dentistry can correct minor imperfections and even replace missing teeth.
If you’re dissatisfied with the appearance of your teeth and are wondering if cosmetic dentistry may be right for you, here are the top 4 reasons to make the investment in your smile.
1.Increase Your Confidence
Cosmetic dentistry can give you back your confidence, or provide a whole new level of confidence you’ve never felt before. When you know your smile looks good, you naturally want to smile more. You can feel the difference as you go through your day. You won’t have to shy away from having your picture taken anymore for fear of an unflattering result.
2.Experience Better Oral Health
Many cosmetic dentistry procedures also improve the health of your teeth and mouth. Crowns, dental bridges, and Invisalign also offer oral health benefits in addition to making your smile look better. Teeth that were damaged can be repaired and crooked teeth can be straightened. Now your teeth can look and feel healthy at the same time.
3.Make Positive Changes in Your Life
The confidence that comes from your new and improved smile can help you form new professional and personal relationships. You may even advance your career or start a new romantic relationship that you wouldn’t have felt confident enough to do before. Smiling more has also been linked to better mental health. The more you smile the happier you feel, which can change your life in positive ways.
4.Financing Can Make Cosmetic Dentistry Affordable
Don’t let the cost of cosmetic dentistry prevent you from getting the smile you deserve. Insurance doesn’t cover cosmetic procedures in most cases, with the exception of crowns, bridges, and Invisalign because they serve an oral health purpose. But teeth whitening, veneers, cosmetic bonding, and more can all be financed with CareCredit, Lending Tree, or other lenders with little or no interest and low monthly payments.
Cosmetic Procedures We Offer
We provide the following cosmetic dentistry procedures and treatments:
- Teeth whitening. We provide both in-office and at-home teeth whitening treatments that are safe and effective.
- Veneers. Veneers are thin porcelain shells that attach to the front side of your teeth to conceal imperfections from stains to uneven teeth.
- Cosmetic bonding. Teeth that are worn down or chipped can be reshaped using tooth-colored composite material.
- Invisalign. Straighten your teeth and align your bite with Invisalign clear aligners, an orthodontic treatment that is discreet and comfortable.
- Dental crowns. A tooth with extensive damage can be restored with a crown, a tooth-shaped cover that fits over the existing tooth, keeping the natural root intact.
- Dental bridges. Anywhere from 1-3 teeth in a row can be replaced with a dental bridge that uses the remaining healthy teeth for support.
- Mini Dental implants. Missing teeth can be replaced quickly, painlessly and for alot less cost than traditional implants and can be less expensive than bridges.
Frequently Asked Questions About Cosmetic Dentistry
Is teeth whitening safe for my teeth?
Professional teeth whitening treatments contain a safe and effective ingredient that is made to produce results while being gentle on your tooth enamel. Whitening is carefully controlled by your dentist to ensure that your teeth and gums are protected.
Is Invisalign treatment cosmetic or orthodontic?
Invisalign serves both a cosmetic and orthodontic purpose. It straightens your teeth and aligns your bite so that your top and bottom teeth meet together properly, which is the purpose of orthodontic treatment. While doing Invislign, you can also whiten your teeth at no additional cost. In doing so, your smile is also improved, making it a cosmetic treatment as well.
Why Choose Fine Dental Care for Cosmetic Dentistry?
Fine Dental Care provides cosmetic dentistry because we believe that your teeth should be healthy and look natural. Your appearance matters, and the confidence you gain from cosmetic dentistry is absolutely worth the investment.