Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation with Dr. Fine
With the revolutionary and breakthrough Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation Technique, Dr. Fine can help his patients achieve healthy and beautiful smiles immediately with little to no discomfort or pain!
Dr. Fine is one of the leading experts on Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation. Dr. Fine was the first dentist on the East Coast to perform the Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation procedure and has more experience than any other dentist in the area! He has completed 100’s of procedures and patients have traveled from all over the East coast to have him do it for them. He has been featured on numerous TV news shows and interviewed on local news programs such as Dr. Max Gomez, Dr. Jay Adlersberg, Dr. Steve Show, and Katie McGee.
Patented by the acclaimed Dr. John Chao, The Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation Technique uses a 0.1-inch “pinhole” opening to move a patient’s gum line to its healthy, natural positioning. This revolutionary new procedure eliminates the problem of receding gums, a condition that affects 50 percent of the population to some degree. Replacing traditional gum grafting, this revolutionary patented technique moves the gum tissues without incisions, without stitches, and is virtually pain-free. Plus, there’s no downtime.
Dr. Bruce Fine studied exclusively under Dr. Chao’s guidance and was the first licensed doctor on the East Coast. He is the most experienced in performing this groundbreaking treatment for gum recession. Don’t continue to suffer from the discomfort of sensitive teeth or be afraid to smile! Prospective patients are invited to call our office for important information and to arrange a consultation appointment!
We’ve Transformed Hundreds of Smiles
As a leader in East Coast Pinhole treatments, Dr. Fine has personally performed the procedure on hundreds of his patients’ teeth. Over the past several years, he has tailored the most advanced techniques to serve the needs of each person's unique smile better. His extensive experience has allowed him to perfect the Pinhole procedure and provide the most reliable, comfortable experience during your care.
In one case, Dr. Fine treated up to 14 teeth in just one visit, due to the extent of gum recession that the patient had. The entire process took only one hour to complete, and the results were absolutely stunning!
Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation
Gum recession is a devastating disease that can lead to tooth loss. Gum grafting surgery used to be the only way to treat receding gums, but new technology now allows Fine Dental Care to perform the latest procedure with better results and less pain than traditional gum surgery, even in the worst cases of gum recession. When it comes to Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation, there is no one more experienced than Dr. Bruce Fine – he was the first on the East Coast to do Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation, and has been able to achieve a 98% success rate on the hundreds of procedures he has performed. Since the gum recession is treated through a pinhole, there is no pain and only a minimal amount of discomfort. In one visit, Dr. Fine can perform the procedure on just one tooth or a whole arch of teeth. Since there is no cutting, there is no need for stitching and recovery time is minimal.
The Main Causes of Gum Recession
- Aggressive Brushing - Brushing (scrubbing) with a hard toothbrush will wear away the protective gum tissue causing sensitivity in the teeth and gums.
- Clenching and Grinding - The excessive forces put on the teeth during grinding will cause the necks of the teeth to flex, thus causing the gums to pull away and notching at the necks of the teeth can occur.
- Gum Disease - Gum infections that are left untreated can cause the gums to not only pull away from the teeth, but pockets around the teeth can also form allowing bacteria to continue to invade the area. These bacteria can enter the bloodstream sometimes causing systemic illnesses. Teeth become loose, and possibly lost.
- Genetics - Sometimes you can have gum recession without any of the above conditions and may be a familial trait.
Gum Recession Treatment Options
- Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation: This cutting-edge treatment is a no-cut, no-stitch procedure with immediate, predictable results.
- Gum grafting: This technique involves taking a section of gum tissue either from the roof of your mouth or a cadaver, and stitching it over the exposed root. This can involve significant recovery time, pain, and inconsistent results. This was my inspiration, to continually look for a better technique. I would rather lose my tooth than go through that again.
- Doing Nothing: This will result in increased recession, root exposure, root cavities, temperature sensitivity, boneless and eventual tooth loss.
Call now for your free consultation today!