Fluoride is a naturally occurring mineral that can be taken from foods and water for its daily consumption. It has been known that when Fluoride is added to oral care, it can help strengthen the teeth and prevent tooth decays. Fine Dental Care provides a better solution in fighting decays which can not only protect but also reverse the effects of decay to the tooth’s enamel.
What is a Silver Diamine Fluoride?
Silver Diamine is a liquid substance that can help prevent dental caries (cavities) from forming, growing, or spreading to other teeth. It is composed of two primary components which are Silver and Fluoride. Silver is known to be an antimicrobial agent that helps kill bacteria and Fluoride is known to prevent decays from developing and strengthening of the teeth.
How does Silver Diamine Fluoride work?
The treatment is professionally performed for more safe and effective results. Silver Diamine Fluoride works by breaking down bacterias on tooth surfaces while preventing it from spreading to other healthy tooth structure. It is an ideal alternative than drilling the cavities in the teeth. It can be beneficial to patients who developed anxiety and phobia to treatments that involve the use of dental equipment.
Benefits of Silver Diamine Fluoride
- It is a noninvasive procedure that does not require the need for extreme drillings or etching which usually causes discomfort and anxiety to patients.
- Anesthesia or sedation is not required.
- Convenient treatment time since it does not require any special treatments beforehand which may take time to finish.
- Effective for the prevention of cavities that can stop tooth decay from developing making the teeth healthier and beautiful.
- It can also help cure tooth sensitivity which can cause discomfort to people when eating the foods they love.
Silver Diamine Fluoride is proven to be a more effective treatment due to its non-invasiveness, comfortable, convenient, and painless procedure for keeping the teeth healthy, strong, and insusceptible to damage from cavities.
Get healthy and cavity-free teeth with Silver Diamine Fluoride Service in Wayne, NJ. Schedule an appointment with us at Fine Dental Care. Our dental office is located at 600 Valley Rd, Wayne, NJ 07470.